Impark provides a ‘total turnkey management’ approach to the operation of stadium and arena event parking facilities. As the first major North American parking company with a dedicated Stadium and Arena Division, Impark represents a true partner for owners and operators of event venues, applying sound technical knowledge, innovative, leading edge solutions and exceptional standards of customer care.
Impark's Stadium & Arena Division has truly established a unique approach to the fan experience. Whether the first or last game of the season, our signage, staffing, greetings and uniforms ensure event fans receive consistent information, and excellent service.
In addition to the unprecedented fan experience, Impark has a proven track record of creating substantial improvements to the net parking revenues for stadium and arena clients, accomplished without increasing rates and while increasing fan satisfaction scores.
At each of our stadium properties, Impark:
- Provides optimum parking operations; focusing on improved revenue and fan experience.
- Enhances marketing for professional sport and many other non-sport and non-parking revenue opportunities.
- Coordinates traffic management with all stakeholder groups, including working with city, state, & police, and most importantly, the fans.
- Provides customer service and marketing services associated with the promotion of ballpark activities.
- Redesigns parking lot layouts, signage and traffic flow to maximize revenues and improve lot ingress and egress.
- Implements the latest in technology, to ensure the best revenue controls and best operating practices.
Impark operates numerous event parking locations, including four Major League Baseball Stadiums including AT&T Park for the San Francisco Giants, Turner Field, home to the Atlanta Braves, Miller Park for the Milwaukee Brewers, and the spectacular new Citi Field, home to the New York Mets. In addition to Baseball, Impark operates the grounds of the Wisconsin State Fair, the lots serving GM Place in Vancouver, and numerous other stadium and event parking operations.